Experienced Salem PTSD Injury Attorneys
Salem Oregon PTSD Injury Lawyer
Find out why we are one of the best personal injury law firms in Salem, Oregon
Are You a Survivor of a Traumatic Event Who Is Struggling With Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)?
Goldberg & Loren are experienced Salem, Oregon, attorneys who specialize in representing individuals with PTSD injuries. They understand the unique challenges faced by those living with PTSD and are dedicated to helping you seek justice and compensation for your suffering.
If you have been through a traumatic event and are suffering from the debilitating effects of PTSD, you deserve legal representation that understands your needs and fights for your rights. Goldberg & Loren have a proven track record of success in handling PTSD injury cases and are committed to getting you the compensation and support you need to move forward.
Contact Goldberg & Loren today to schedule a free consultation and take the first step towards getting the justice and compensation you deserve.
What Causes PTSD?
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) can be caused by experiencing or witnessing a traumatic event that poses a threat to one’s life or safety. Common causes of PTSD include:
- Military combat
- Physical or sexual assault
- Natural disasters
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Childhood abuse or neglect
- Violent personal assaults
- Witnessing violence
- Medical trauma
In any given year, about 5 in every 100 adults will have PTSD. For example, approximately 13 million people in the U.S. had PTSD in 2020. 
Symptoms of PTSD?
The symptoms of PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder) can be categorized into four main types:
- Intrusion Symptoms: These may include flashbacks, nightmares, severe emotional distress, or physical reactions when reminded of the traumatic event.
- Avoidance Symptoms: Individuals may try to avoid places, people, or situations that trigger memories of the trauma, and they might also avoid thinking or talking about the event.
- Negative Changes in Thinking and Mood: People with PTSD may experience negative thoughts about themselves or the world around them, memory problems, lack of interest in activities, feelings of isolation, and difficulty maintaining close relationships.
- Changes in Physical and Emotional Reactions: This might involve being easily startled, feeling tense, having difficulty sleeping, struggling with anger or irritability, or engaging in self-destructive behaviors.
Compensation for PTSD?
Compensation for PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder) varies by country and is often provided through different sources. Here are some common means of compensation that may be available for individuals with PTSD:
- Workers’ Compensation: If PTSD is acquired as a result of work-related trauma, individuals may be eligible for workers’ compensation benefits, including financial support and coverage of medical treatment.
- Veterans Benefits: Veterans who develop PTSD as a result of their military service may be eligible for disability benefits from the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
- Social Security Disability: Individuals with severe PTSD symptoms that impair their ability to work may be eligible for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
- Civil Legal Actions: In cases where PTSD is caused by the negligence of another party, individuals may seek compensation through civil legal actions, such as personal injury lawsuits.
Consult with legal and financial professionals to understand the specific compensation options available in a particular situation and to ensure that necessary steps are taken to access available resources.
PTSD Lawyer Goldberg & Loren Salem Oregon
With our extensive knowledge and expertise, we will:
- Help you navigate the legal system
- Fight for the maximum compensation and support you deserve
- Take the time to listen to your story and understand your perspective
- Work closely to build a solid case that reflects the true extent of your suffering
- Provide a supportive and understanding environment for our clients
Are you struggling with the effects of PTSD? It's time to take control of your life and seek the justice you deserve.
Goldberg & Loren, the dedicated Salem personal injury attorney, is here to help. With our extensive experience and specialized knowledge in handling PTSD cases, we understand the unique challenges and complexities that come with this injury.
By choosing us as your legal representation, you can rest assured that your rights will be protected. Their compassionate and dedicated team will work tirelessly to ensure you receive the compensation and support you need to heal and move forward.
Contact Goldberg & Loren today to schedule a consultation and begin the process of seeking justice for your PTSD injury.
 Goldman, R. (2023, September 18). PTSD Statistics And Facts: How Common Is It? Forbes Health. https://www.forbes.com/health/mind/ptsd-statistics
Need Help? Contact Us
We Represent PTSD Victims in the Following Cities and Communities Near Salem, Oregon.
Have Questions About Your Case? Call Us Today: