Experienced Los Angeles Neck Injury Attorneys
Los Angeles Neck Injury Attorney
The lawyers who specialize in personal injury cases in Los Angeles
Have You Recently Suffered a Neck Injury in Los Angeles?
The team of experienced neck injury attorneys at Goldberg & Loren are here to help you get the compensation and justice you deserve. We understand the physical and emotional pain that comes with a neck injury and are dedicated to fighting for your rights.
You don’t have to face this challenging time alone. Our skilled accident lawyers have a proven track record of success in handling neck injury cases and will work tirelessly to ensure you receive the maximum compensation possible. We will be your advocates, guiding you through the legal process and fighting for your best interests every step of the way.
Don’t wait any longer. Contact our Los Angeles neck injury attorneys at Goldberg & Loren law firm today for a free consultation. We are ready to fight for you and help you get the justice and fair compensation you deserve.
What is a Neck Injury?
A neck injury refers to any damage or trauma that occurs to the neck region, which consists of the cervical vertebrae, soft tissues, and nerves.  There are several types of neck injuries, including whiplash, herniated or bulging discs, neck fractures, cervical sprains and strains, and nerve damage.
Types of Neck Injuries
- Whiplash: Whiplash is a common neck injury that typically occurs due to a sudden, forceful movement of the neck.
- Herniated Discs: Herniated or bulging discs usually occur when the soft discs between the vertebrae become damaged or rupture.
- Neck Fractures: Neck fractures can result from high-impact accidents or serious falls. They can cause severe pain, difficulty moving the neck, swelling, and bruising.
- Cervical Sprains: Cervical sprains and strains happen when the ligaments and muscles in the neck are stretched or torn.
- Neck Damage: Nerve damage in the neck can occur due to compression or injury to the nerves.
Causes of Neck Injury
Neck injuries can be caused by a variety of accidents and incidents, including:
- Car Accident: Car accidents are a common cause of neck injuries, especially rear-end collisions. The sudden impact and subsequent jolt of the head can cause whiplash, a type of neck injury characterized by pain, stiffness, and limited range of motion.
- Slip and Falls: Slip and falls are another common cause of neck injuries. When a person slips and falls, especially if they land on their head or neck, it can result in sprains, strains, or even fractures of the neck vertebrae.
- Construction Accidents: Falls from heights, being struck by falling objects, or accidents involving heavy machinery can all cause trauma to the neck, leading to fractures, dislocations, or spinal cord injuries.
- Medical Malpractice: Surgical errors, such as mistakes during spinal surgeries can result in nerve damage, paralysis, or other serious neck injuries.
Symptoms of Neck Injury
Neck injuries can result from various causes, including whiplash, cervical spine trauma, pinched nerves, or neck sprains. Here are some common symptoms and their brief explanations:
- Neck pain: This is the most apparent symptom of a neck injury. Pain may range from mild discomfort to severe agony. It can radiate to other areas such as the shoulders or arms.
- Stiffness: A stiff neck may be indicative of an injury, causing limited range of motion and difficulty turning the head. This symptom commonly occurs in whiplash cases.
- Headaches: Neck injuries, especially whiplash, often lead to headaches originating from the base of the skull. These headaches may be dull or throbbing and may worsen with movement.
- Tingling or numbness: Conditions like pinched nerves can cause tingling or numbness sensations radiating into the arms or hands. This symptom is particularly evident if a nerve is compressed or irritated.
- Muscle weakness: Neck injuries can weaken the muscles in the neck, leading to increased difficulty in holding the head up or maintaining proper posture.
- Dizziness: Some individuals may experience dizziness or vertigo as a result of neck injuries. This symptom may arise due to the disruption of the vestibular system or impaired blood flow.
Recoverable Damages in a Neck Injury Case
In a neck injury case, there are various types of damages that can be recovered. These damages aim to compensate the injured party for their losses, both economic and non-economic, resulting from the injury. The recoverable damages include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, disability, and potentially punitive damages.
- Assistive Devices
- Home Health Care
- Lost Earning Capacity
- Lost Wages
- Medical Expenses
- Pain and Suffering
- Property Damage
- Punitive Damages
- Rehabilitation Costs
- Scarring or Disfigurement
- Loss of Consortium
Statute of Limitations for Neck Injury Cases in Los Angeles
The Statute of Limitations sets a timeframe within which a personal injury claim must be filed. In Los Angeles, the Statute of Limitations for neck injury cases typically ranges from one to two years. This timeframe begins on the date of the accident or incident that caused the neck injury.
It is essential for individuals with neck injuries to be aware of this Statute of Limitations and to take prompt action if they wish to pursue a personal injury claim. Failing to file a claim within the specified timeframe may result in the claim being barred.
Why Do I Need a Los Angeles Neck Injury?
If you have suffered a neck injury in Los Angeles, it is of utmost importance to seek legal representation. Having our qualified Los Angeles neck injury attorneys on your side is essential in protecting your rights throughout the legal process. Here is what we will provide for you:
- Specialized knowledge and experience in handling cases specifically related to neck injuries.
- Efficiently navigating the legal system, saving time and reducing stress associated with complex legal procedures.
- Ensuring your legal rights are safeguarded throughout the entire legal process, from investigations to negotiations and potential court representation.
- Strong negotiation skills when dealing with insurance companies, increasing the likelihood of securing fair and just settlements.
- Capability to represent your best interests in court, providing a strong legal presence and effective advocacy if the case goes to trial.
Our legal representation will protect your rights, navigate the legal process, and maximize your compensation. Do not hesitate to seek the assistance you need to secure the justice and financial recovery you deserve. Call us today!
 Head Injury. (2021, August 8). Johns Hopkins Medicine. https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/head-injury
Need Help? Contact Us
Have Questions About Your Case? Call Us Today: