Experienced Neck Injury Attorneys
Boise Neck Injury Attorney
Find out why we are one of the best Boise personal injury law firms
Neck Injuries in Boise
Neck injuries can be debilitating, causing pain, stiffness, and limited mobility in the neck and surrounding areas. These injuries can range from mild strains and sprains to more serious conditions such as whiplash, or even fractures. 
They can be caused by a variety of factors, including trauma from car accidents or even regular activities like lifting heavy objects or poor posture.
Understanding the different types of neck injuries and their symptoms is important in seeking proper treatment and preventing further complications.
Have you or a loved one suffered a neck injury in Boise? Don’t wait, take action now. Goldberg & Loren are experienced neck injury attorneys in Boise who are ready to fight for your rights.
Our team has a proven track record of success in helping clients like you receive the compensation they deserve. Contact Goldberg & Loren today for a free consultation.
Common Types of Neck Injuries in Boise, Idaho
Neck injuries can range from mild to severe and can be the result of several different causes. Some of the most common types of neck injuries include the following:
- Cervical Disc Herniation: A herniated disc occurs when a disc located between two vertebrae becomes damaged or ruptures, causing pain and difficulty with movement.
- Cervical Stenosis: Stenosis is a narrowing of the spinal canal within the neck, which can cause pain, numbness, and limited mobility.
- Compression Fractures: These fractures occur when the bones of the neck become compressed or weakened, often due to osteoporosis or a traumatic accident. Symptoms include localized pain and difficulty moving the neck.
- Neck Fractures: A neck fracture is a break in the bone of the cervical spine, which can be caused by a traumatic accident or fall. Symptoms include severe pain and limited mobility.
- Neck Sprains/Strains: Strains and sprains are caused by overexertion or excessive force, often resulting in pain, muscle spasms, and decreased range of motion.
- Whiplash: This type of injury is usually caused by an abrupt, forceful back-and-forth neck motion, such as in a car accident. Symptoms typically include pain, neck stiffness, headaches, and dizziness.
At Goldberg & Loren, we understand how complicated neck injury cases can be. Our experienced legal team is here to help you navigate the legal process.
Common Causes of Neck Injuries in Boise
Neck injuries can be caused by a variety of factors, ranging from physical trauma to everyday activities. Some of the most common causes of neck injuries include:
- Car Accidents: Car accidents are one of the leading causes of neck injuries, often resulting in whiplash or other traumatic injuries.
- Falls: Falls are a leading cause of neck injuries, particularly in the elderly population. These injuries can range from mild strains and sprains to more serious conditions such as fractures.
- Lifting Heavy Objects: Lifting heavy objects improperly can cause strains and sprains, as well as herniated discs and compression fractures.
- Repetitive Movements: Repetitive motions such as prolonged computer use or cell phone use can cause neck strain and tension headaches.
If you or someone you love has suffered a neck injury due to the negligence of another, contact Goldberg & Loren for experienced legal representation.
Our dedicated personal injury attorneys in Boise understand the complexities of neck injury cases and will work tirelessly to ensure that you receive the compensation you deserve.
Damages Recoverable for Neck Injuries in Idaho
Neck injuries can have a significant impact on your life, from physical pain and suffering to financial losses. If you have suffered a neck injury due to the negligence of another, you may be entitled to compensation. The damages recoverable for neck injuries in Idaho include:
- Diminished Quality of Life: Neck injuries can cause a decrease in your overall quality of life, such as decreased mobility, difficulty performing everyday tasks, and chronic pain. You may be eligible to receive compensation for this decline in quality of life.
- Loss of Consortium: Neck injuries can also affect relationships with your spouse. You may be able to recover damages for the loss of companionship.
- Loss of Enjoyment of Life: Neck injuries can limit your ability to enjoy activities that you once found pleasurable. You may be able to recover compensation for this loss of enjoyment.
- Lost Wages: If your neck injury has prevented you from working, you may be able to recover compensation for lost wages.
- Medical Expenses: You may be able to recover costs for medical treatment, including hospital stays, doctor’s visits, medications, rehabilitation, and more.
- Pain and Suffering: You may be able to receive compensation for physical pain and emotional suffering caused by the neck injury.
Contact Our Experienced Boise Neck Injury Attorneys
If you or someone you love has suffered a neck injury due to the negligence of another, contact Goldberg & Loren today. Our experienced legal team is here to help you navigate the legal process and seek justice for your injuries.
 Neck Injuries and Disorders. (n.d.). https://medlineplus.gov/neckinjuriesanddisorders.html
Need Help? Contact Us
We Represent Those Who Have Suffered Neck Injuries in the Following Cities and Communities Near Boise, Idaho.
Have Questions About Your Case? Call Us Today: