Have you suffered burn injuries as a result of an accident?
Appleton Burn Injury Attorney
Find out why we are one of the best Appleton burn injury law firms
Appleton Burn Injury Attorney
If you have suffered burn injuries due to an accident caused by someone else you may be entitled to compensation for those injuries.
Our Goldberg & Loren, Appleton-based burn injury lawyers, can help if you have sustained a burn injury. We understand the physical, emotional, and financial pain associated with burn injuries and recognize that recovering from such an injury can be very difficult.
Our experienced attorneys will fight to get you the maximum compensation for your losses due to medical expenses, loss of wages, and other damages.
Our Appleton-based lawyers are prepared to handle all types of burn injury cases.
Some of the types we handle include:
We know how to negotiate with insurance companies in order to get you the best possible outcome. We also work closely with expert medical professionals who can provide professional opinions on the extent of your injuries.
Degrees of Burns
Burns can range from minor to life-threatening. We understand the impact of all degrees of burns, including:
If you have suffered any type of burn injury, contact our Appleton-based burn injury attorneys at Goldberg & Loren today.
Causes of Burns
- Vehicle Accidents: Burns sustained in a motor vehicle accident can occur due to friction, flames, or flash burns. These types of burns are often caused by the ejection of gasoline, diesel fuel, or oil from an explosion.
- Fires: Fires caused by faulty wiring, defective products, or negligence can cause serious burn injuries. Such injuries may include thermal burns, inhalation injuries, and even disfigurement.
- Chemical Burns: Chemical burns can be caused by exposure to toxic chemicals or hazardous materials in the workplace or through environmental contamination. These types of burns are often the result of long-term exposure to dangerous substances, such as asbestos and silica dust. Symptoms of chemical burns may include reddening of the skin, blisters, and long-term scarring.
- Electrical Burns: Electrical shocks can cause serious burn injuries in which the victim suffers from deep tissue damage as well as electrical burns. These types of accidents are often caused by faulty wiring or improper maintenance of electrical appliances.
- Exposure to Hot Substances: Exposure to hot substances, such as steam or scalding liquids, can cause serious burn injuries. Such burns often require medical attention and long-term treatment to prevent infection and reduce the risk of further damage.
- Radiation Burns: Radiation can cause severe burns when a person is exposed to high levels of radiation from medical treatments, nuclear reactors, or other sources. These burns can cause extreme pain and long-term damage to the skin, muscles, and internal organs.
Burn injuries are often caused by traumatic events such as traffic accidents, fires, and chemical spills. If you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, then you may be entitled to compensation for your losses.
Our Appleton-based attorneys understand that burn injuries can have a wide range of causes, and we are prepared to fight for you in any situation. With our legal expertise, we will make sure that your rights are preserved and that you get the compensation you deserve.
No matter what type or degree of burn injury you have sustained, contact us for experienced legal representation in Appleton, Wisconsin. We have handled hundreds of burn injury cases with successful outcomes, and we can do the same for you.
Burns are one of the primary causes of accidental death in the United States. According to the American Burn Association, in 2020, there were 3,380 civilian fire- and burn-related deaths. In addition, an estimated 20,000 Americans suffer severe burns every year that require extensive medical care.
Each year in the United States, 1.1 million burn injuries require medical attention.
The financial burden associated with burn injuries is also staggering – an estimated $10 billion dollars per year due to medical costs and other expenses such as lost wages.
Our Appleton-based lawyers understand these facts and will fight for you to get the compensation you deserve. We have a long history of successful outcomes in burn injury cases, so contact us today for experienced representation!
Compensation For Burn Victims
If you were injured due the negligence of another party you may be entitled to compensation for those injuries including:
At Goldberg & Loren in Appleton, Wisconsin, we have the experience and resources to help you receive the compensation you deserve for your burn injury. We will fight for your rights and make sure that you get the justice and financial assistance you need to move forward with your life.
How Our Appleton Burn Injury Attorneys Can Help You
Our Appleton-based personal injury lawyers have decades of experience helping victims of burns get the compensation they need and deserve. We understand that this is a difficult time for you, and we will do everything in our power to make sure that your rights are protected and that you receive the maximum amount of compensation possible.
When you contact us for a free consultation, we will review your case and discuss all of your legal options with you so that you can make an informed decision about how to proceed. Don’t wait – get the help you need now! Contact Goldberg & Loren today for experienced burn injury representation in Appleton, Wisconsin.
Burns – Symptoms and causes. (2022, August 13). Mayo Clinic. https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/burns/symptoms-causes/syc-20370539
Need Help? Contact Us
We Represent Those Who Have Suffered a Burn Injury in the Following Cities and Communities Near Appleton, Wisconsin.
Have Questions About Your Case? Call Us Today: