Experienced Shoulder Injury Attorneys
Los Angeles Shoulder Injury Attorney
Find out why we have some of the best personal injury lawyers in Los Angeles
What is a Shoulder Injury?
Shoulder injuries can have a significant impact on a person’s daily life, causing pain, restricted movement, and potential long-term complications.
Common causes of shoulder injuries include overuse, poor posture, sudden impact, or aging. These injuries can result in pain, limited range of motion, weakness, and difficulty performing everyday activities. Severe shoulder injury can impact the daily life of victims. Therefore, seeking medical care for a proper diagnosis and treatment plan is essential to avoid further complications and promote healing.
Goldberg & Loren’s shoulder injury attorneys can assist in providing legal guidance and recovering compensation for damages by conducting a thorough investigation, gathering evidence, negotiating with insurance companies, and representing clients in court. Book a no-obligation consultation today.
Common Causes of Shoulder Injuries
Shoulder injuries can be caused by various incidents, including vehicle accidents, slip and fall incidents, workplace accidents, and assault. They can lead to legal action, including those sustained due to accidents or incidents caused by someone else’s negligence or intentional actions.
For example, suppose a shoulder injury occurs due to a car accident, in that case, the liable party may be able to take legal action to seek compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Here are some significant reasons for shoulder injuries:
- Assault & Battery: Injuries due to assault and battery can have significant long-term consequences for the victim. These injuries often result from direct trauma to the shoulder joint, such as being struck with a blunt object or being forcefully pushed or thrown. The impact can cause dislocations, fractures, or soft tissue damage, leading to chronic pain, limited range of motion, and impaired function.
- Slip and Fall Incidents: When a person slips and falls, they often instinctively reach out their arm to break the fall, leading to significant force exerted on the shoulder joint. It can cause the shoulder to become injured, resulting in pain, swelling, and limited range of motion. It is important for individuals who have experienced a slip and fall to seek medical attention to assess and treat any potential shoulder injuries to prevent further complications.
- Vehicle Collisions: Motor vehicle accidents can lead to shoulder injuries through the impact of the collision, causing the shoulder to be forcefully pushed or twisted, resulting in strains, dislocations, soft tissue injuries, or fractures. For example, a rear-end collision can cause whiplash and shoulder injuries as the body is suddenly jolted forward.
- Workplace Accidents: Jobs requiring heavy lifting or repetitive shoulder movements can lead to rotator cuff injuries or strains. Workplace accidents resulting in shoulder injuries often occur in construction, manufacturing, healthcare, and transportation industries, where employees are at higher risk of encountering hazardous working conditions.
Common Types of Shoulder Injuries
Shoulder injuries can be caused by overuse, repetitive motions, trauma, or inflammation, leading to pain, stiffness, and restricted movement in the shoulder joint. Treatment may include rest, physical therapy, medication, or, in some cases, surgical intervention.
- Dislocated Shoulder: Shoulder dislocation happens when the upper arm bone pops out of the shoulder socket, often due to a sudden impact or injury.
- Frozen Shoulder: It also refers to adhesive capsulitis and involves stiffness and pain in the shoulder joint, usually developing gradually and often without a known cause.
- Labral Tear: A labral tear involves damage to the cartilage surrounding the shoulder socket and can arise from a sudden injury or overuse, causing pain, instability, and decreased strength.
- Rotator Cuff Tear: It involves a tear in the tendons and muscles that make up the rotator cuff, which can be caused by overuse, repetitive motions, or trauma.
- Shoulder Bursitis: It can be caused by inflammation of the bursa, small fluid-filled sacs that cushion the bones, tendons, and muscles around the shoulder joint, leading to pain and restricted movement.
- Shoulder Impingement: Impingement occurs when the rotator cuff and bursa in the shoulder become inflamed and irritated, typically from overuse or repetitive movements.
Statute of Limitations For Shoulder Injuries in Las Angeles
Benefits of Hiring Our Los Angeles Personal Injury Attorney for Your Case
When dealing with a personal injury case in Los Angeles, hiring one of our shoulder injury attorneys can significantly increase your chances of obtaining fair compensation. Our shoulder injury attorneys provide:
- Access to resources and experts for thorough investigation and evidence-gathering
- Extensive experience in handling a wide range of personal injury cases
- Extensive legal knowledge and expertise in personal injury law
- Negotiation skills for securing fair settlements
- Personalized attention and support throughout the legal process
- Representation in trial, if necessary
Shoulder Injury Lawyer in Los Angeles
For a free, no-obligation case review, contact us at Goldberg & Loren to schedule a consultation with our shoulder injury lawyers in Los Angeles. Don’t delay seeking legal representation to protect your rights and pursue the compensation you are entitled to.
 Statute of Limitations – getting_started_selfhelp. (n.d.). https://www.courts.ca.gov/9618.htm?rdeLocaleAttr=en
Need Help? Contact Us
Have Questions About Your Case? Call Us Today: