Experienced Los Angeles Knee Injury Attorneys
Los Angeles Knee Injury Lawyer
The lawyers who specialize in personal injury cases in Los Angeles
Have You Suffered a Knee Injury in Los Angeles That Was Caused by Someone Else’s Negligence?
Our team of highly experienced knee injury accident lawyers at Goldberg & Loren are here to help you get the justice and fair compensation benefits you deserve. We specialize in cases like yours and have a proven track record of success in getting our clients the maximum settlement.
Don’t let your knee injury hold you back any longer. With our expert legal representation, you can receive the financial compensation necessary to cover your medical bills, lost wages, emotional distress, and severe pain and suffering. Our dedicated personal injury lawyers in Los Angeles will fight tirelessly on your behalf to ensure that you receive the justice you deserve.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with one of our Los Angeles knee injury lawyers. We will listen to your story, assess the strength of your personal injury claims, and provide you with the guidance and support you need throughout the legal process. Don’t wait another day, take action now and let us fight for your rights.
What is Knee Injury?
A knee injury refers to damage or harm to the structures that make up the knee joint.  The knee is a complex joint that provides flexibility and stability to the lower extremities. It consists of bones, cartilage, ligaments, tendons, and other soft tissues that work together to facilitate movement.
Common Types of Knee Injuries
Several types of knee injuries can occur, ranging from mild to severe. Here are some common types of knee injuries:
- ACL tear: The anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) can tear due to sudden stops, changes in direction, or direct impact. This injury is common in athletes and can also occur during everyday activities.
- Meniscus tear: The meniscus, a rubbery cartilage that acts as a shock absorber, can tear due to twisting, pivoting, or heavy lifting. Aging and degeneration can also contribute to this injury.
- Patellar tendonitis: This injury involves inflammation or degeneration of the patellar tendon, which connects the kneecap to the shinbone. It can result from overuse or repetitive stress. Often this is related to a work injury.
- Knee dislocation: This occurs when the bones of the knee are forced out of place, often due to trauma, such as a fall or a high-impact collision.
- Fractures: Breaks in the bones around the knee, which can result from trauma such as falls or car accidents.
Causes of Knee Injuries
Knee injuries can occur due to various factors, and the causes often involve a combination of biomechanical stress, trauma, and underlying health conditions. Here are common causes of knee injury:
Recoverable Damages in Knee Injury Cases
In knee injury personal injury cases, various types of compensatory damages can be pursued to compensate for the losses and hardships experienced by the injured party. These damages may include:
- Disability and Impairment
- Legal Fees and Costs
- Lost Wages
- Medical Expenses
- Pain and Suffering
- Property Damage
- Punitive Damages
- Rehabilitation and Assistive Devices
- Scarring and Disfigurement
Statute of Limitations for Knee Injury Cases in Los Angeles
In Los Angeles, the Statute of Limitations for knee injury cases is generally two years from the date of the injury. However, there are exceptions and variations based on the circumstances of the knee injury claim.
The discovery rule allows for the Statute of Limitations to be extended if the injury is not immediately apparent. In such cases, the two-year time limit begins from the date the injury was discovered or should have been discovered through reasonable diligence.
For minors, the Statute of Limitations is tolled until they reach the age of 18, meaning they have two years from their 18th birthday to file a claim for a knee injury.
Benefits of Working With a Knee Injury Lawyer
Sustaining a knee injury can be debilitating, impacting your ability to work and enjoy daily activities. Working with our knee injury attorneys offers numerous benefits. Here are some of those benefits:
- Legal Expertise: Benefit from the specialized knowledge and legal expertise of our knee injury lawyers who understand the complexities of personal injury law.
- Maximum Compensation: Work with our professionals dedicated to maximizing your compensation by assessing all relevant damages and building a strong compensation claim on your behalf.
- Navigating the Legal Process: Gain assistance in navigating the legal process, from filing paperwork to representing your interests in negotiations or court proceedings.
- Evidence Collection: Benefit from our experienced attorneys who can effectively gather and present evidence crucial to proving liability and damages related to your knee injury.
- Negotiation Skills: Rely on our skilled negotiators who can engage with insurance companies and opposing parties to secure a fair settlement on your behalf.
- Trial Representation: If necessary, receive representation in court from our attorneys who are experienced in presenting compelling cases and advocating for your rights before a judge and jury.
- Objective Guidance: Receive objective guidance to make informed decisions, considering legal options, potential outcomes, and the best course of action for your specific situation.
- Timely Resolution: Work with professionals focused on achieving a timely resolution, helping you move forward with your life and recovery without unnecessary delays.
As a knee accident victim, you are entitled to maximum settlement for all you’ve suffered. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us today for our hard-hitting attorneys to help you through this challenging time.
 Knee pain – Symptoms and causes – Mayo Clinic. (2023, January 25). Mayo Clinic. https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/knee-pain/symptoms-causes/syc-20350849
Need Help? Contact Us
Have Questions About Your Case? Call Us Today: