Experienced Fresno Factory Accident Attorney
Fresno Factory Accident Lawyer
Find out why we have some of the best factory accident attorneys in Fresno
What is a Factory Accident?
Factory accidents can encompass a variety of incidents, including machinery accidents, chemical spills, and fire or explosion incidents.  Factory accidents can result in devastating injuries, amputations, or other severe trauma.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a factory accident in Fresno, this message is for you. Call Goldberg & Loren today at 1-888-522-0335 to schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced compensation lawyers. Don’t wait, as there are time limits to file your claim. Let us fight for the justice and maximum compensation you deserve.
Types of Factory Accidents
There are different types of factory accidents and they vary in severity, and they may result from various factors, including human error, equipment malfunction, or inadequate safety measures. Here are some common types of factory accidents:
- Chemical Exposures
- Electrical Accidents
- Equipment Malfunctions
- Falling Objects
- Fires and Explosions
Causes of Factory Accidents
Factory accidents can result from various factors, often involving a combination of human, mechanical, and environmental elements. Here are common causes of factory accidents:
- Communication Failures
- Faulty Equipment
- Hazardous Materials Handling
- Inadequate Emergency Preparedness
- Inadequate Lighting
- Inadequate Machine Guards
- Inadequate Safety Procedures
- Lack of Training
- Poor Housekeeping
- Poor Maintenance
- Unsafe Work Practices
- Weather Conditions
- Worker Fatigue and Overexertion
Liability in a Factory Accident
Liability in a factory accident can be complex and depends on various factors such as the nature of the accident, the parties involved, and the applicable laws. Here are some general considerations:
- Employer Liability: In many cases, the employer may be held liable for accidents that occur in the workplace. Employers have a legal responsibility to provide a safe working environment for their employees. Failure to comply with safety regulations, inadequate training, lack of safety equipment, or negligence in maintaining equipment can result in employer liability.
- Employee Negligence: If the accident was caused by the negligence of an employee, the individual worker may be held liable. However, this is often limited by workers’ compensation laws, which generally protect employees from personal injury lawsuits against their employers.
- Third-Party Liability: If a third party, such as a contractor, supplier, or equipment manufacturer, is involved in the accident, they may be held liable for any damages. For example, if a defective machine caused an accident, the manufacturer of that machine could be held responsible.
- Product Liability: If the accident was caused by a defective product or machinery, product liability laws may come into play. Manufacturers or distributors of faulty equipment could be held responsible for injuries resulting from the defects.
Compensatory Damages for Factory Accidents in Fresno
Compensatory damages for factory accidents are monetary awards intended to compensate the injured party (plaintiff) for the losses and harm they have suffered due to the accident.
These damages aim to restore the injured party to the position they were in before the accident occurred. Compensatory damages can be categorized into two main types:
General Damages (Non-Economic Damages):
- Disfigurement or Scarring
- Loss of Consortium
- Loss of Enjoyment of Life
- Mental Anguish
- Pain and Suffering
Special Damages (Economic Damages):
- Lost Wages
- Medical Expenses
- Property Damage
Statute of Limitations for Factory Accident Cases in Fresno
In Fresno, the Statute of Limitations for filing a factory accident case is generally two years from the date of the accident. However, there are exceptions to this rule, particularly in cases where the injury was not immediately apparent or if the injured party is a minor. Consult with our personal injury lawyers in Fresno to determine whether these exceptions apply to your case.
Regarding workers’ compensation claims, there is a strict deadline of one year from the date of the injury or from the date the injury was discovered. For third-party compensation claims related to factory accidents, the Statute of Limitations typically aligns with the general two-year time frame for personal injury cases.
Benefits of Hiring Our Fresno Factory Accident Lawyer
If you’ve been involved in a construction accident, scaffolding accident, or explosion injury at a Fresno factory, you may be entitled to compensation benefits for your devastating injuries.
Our experienced Fresno factory accident lawyers specialize in pursuing personal injury claims for negligence in these types of accidents. Here is what you stand to gain when you work with us:
- Expertise in Personal Injury Law: Our experts possess specialized knowledge of personal injury laws, regulations, and precedents relevant to factory accidents.
- Case Assessment and Strategy: We can assess the unique details of your factory accident case, develop a tailored legal strategy, and advise you on the best course of action.
- Thorough Investigation: Our team will conduct a comprehensive investigation to gather evidence, interview witnesses, and build a strong case to establish liability.
- Legal Representation: We will provide representation in negotiations with insurance companies or in court, ensuring that your rights as an accident victim are protected throughout the legal process.
- Negotiation Skills: Our skilled negotiators can engage with the opposing party or insurance companies to secure fair compensation for your factory accident.
- Understanding of Damages: Identifying and quantifying various damages you may be entitled to, including medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other relevant factors.
- Experience with Similar Cases: We have vast experience with factory or industrial accident cases, which enables us to understand the unique challenges associated with these types of severe injuries.
Don’t allow your suffering to go in vain. Book a free consultation with us today to learn more about how we can help you with your injury accident claims.
FAQs About Factory Accident
 A., & A. (2023, November 13). 10 Common Causes Of Accidents In Factories – AccidentClaimsAdvice.org.uk. AccidentClaimsAdvice.org.uk. https://www.accidentclaimsadvice.org.uk/10-common-causes-of-accidents-in-factories/
Need Help? Contact Us
Have Questions About Your Case? Call Us Today: